The Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone is the most sophisticated conference phone from Avaya and is specifically designed for Avaya Communication Manager (Aura) networks.
Avaya B189 Features
- 5 inch capacitive touch screen display; QVGA resolution (800 x 480); enables advanced Avaya Communication Manager (Aura) features
- Omnisound audio technology provides clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and an equalizer to adjust sound pitch.
- Full-duplex speakerphone with super wideband audio
- H.323 based with SIP available in a future release
- 20 foot range microphone pickup
- Optional extension microphones for covering larger conference tables (8-foot extension)
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Mini-USB port
- Auxiliary jacks for wireless headset, PA system, and expansion
- Web based configuration to import/export contacts and settings
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional PoE injector (sold separately)
- Supported on Avaya Communication Manager R5.2.1, R6.2, R6.3.2; to be supported on R6.3.3 on future releases